Thursday, November 18, 2004

my vita

my vita

My name is Arón Govea; I´m a mexican composer and guitar player.
I have had different comissions for composing differents works.


Also as a guitar player i have played many concerts in Europe, The Czech Republik, Russia, USA, Central America and many mexican cities.

In the last five years my music had been performen by "The Mexico city strings quartet", the great mexican classical guitar player "Gonzalo Salazar", "The symphonic band of Culiacan", "the symphonic orchestra of Sinaloa", the "Ossla String Quartet" and "Zlatina Valkova".



My list of works:



  • 6 symphonies
    3 concerts
    20 string quartets
    6 pieces for symphonic band
    5 ensembles
    10 piano works
    30 guitar works


The CD "carazòn Herido" came out during summer 2004

You can order the new cd over my e-mail-adress.


my contact address for managament in Germany:


Jörg Bitzer
Schwabstr. 47
72074 Tübingen, Germany.
Tel. 00 49 (7071)2-78-35
Info@institut-balance.de

My personal contact:

Aròn Govea
Cel: 00 41 (79)3-10-83-92
nunezcaneotaziwa@hotmail.com

No comments: